Familiarity with some of the etiquette of going to a restaurant
When you decide to go to a restaurant, there are many factors to consider when you leave; From the way you dress to the way you treat waiters, they all have etiquette and principles that you need to know and follow. In this article, Reezhan Tourism Restaurant, the best restaurant in Rasht, has told you some of the principles of proper eating behavior and etiquette.
Choose a restaurant
When choosing a restaurant, make a decision based on your food priority and budget. You can go to the website of restaurants or comparison sites that are commented by customers to choose a restaurant. One of the basic principles for eating in a restaurant is to ask questions about the quality and price of food before visiting it. So that after going to the restaurant, seeing the food menu and their prices, your opinion will not change.
Choose the right clothes
When you decide to eat in a luxury restaurant in Rasht, it is better to choose formal clothes that you feel comfortable in. Also, if you are going to a restaurant for the first time, you can visit the website and its photos to know the interior atmosphere according to the type of decor.
Another important point in proper eating etiquette is to observe hygiene in clothing, so choose clean and tidy clothes so that those around you can enjoy seeing you.
Booking is also one of the etiquettes of eating in a restaurant. Even if you only have 15 minutes to get there, it’s best to call to reserve a table. In addition to being polite, you can get any information about the desired time from the restaurant staff. Sometimes a ceremony may be held at the desired location and the relevant staff may suggest another time to visit you or special services. Which will be presented on a special day to inform you. You can also get help from staff if you are looking for a specific type of service.
Another etiquette of eating in a restaurant is being punctual. This is especially important when you are hosting a group. It is very difficult to expect hard work and delay is not considered polite behavior. Also, if you have booked a table and you may arrive at the restaurant later for any reason, be sure to inform the restaurant staff during the phone call.
A few important points of eating etiquette in the restaurant
- If in a group you are the host. Let your guests order food first.
- One of the etiquettes of eating in a restaurant is your sitting style. Try to sit perfectly straight and do not squat in any way.
- If you work in a restaurant with a waiter and waiter and do not shout in the restaurant in any way. In restaurants, it is the duty of the waiters to constantly take care of the customers.
- If you want something on the table that you can not reach, do not try to pick it up yourself. Instead, ask someone close to you to give it to you.
- When you have finished eating, never push your plate forward, it is polite.
- Take small bites and chew your food with your mouth closed. Do not chew food with your mouth open or talk with your mouth full.
- Never smoke at the dinner table.
Do not miss this content
Some of the benefits of online food ordering system
A few good drinks after a meal
A few features of a good restaurant for business meetings
Decorating a variety of Persian and French dishes and the...
The best way to store different types of bread at home wi...
A few tricks to prevent food from sticking to the dish
The trick and the correct method of freezing food
The role and impact of Rasht restaurants in its tourism i...
The best restaurant in Rasht
Types of appetizers and a few things you need to know
Familiarity with spices suitable for any food + important...