Effects of consuming cold foods on the human body
Balancing is very important in everything, it is also important to keep balance in eating. This means that the amount of food consumed is not too much or too little, nor should the food be too hot or cold. The effects of eating cold foods and very hot foods over time will affect your body.
Familiarity with the side effects of foods with unfavorable temperatures
Experts say that eating cold meals causes gastrointestinal diseases. We have seen many times that people suffer from heartburn or shooting after consuming cold drinks and drinks that have a very low temperature. The heat of the food and drinks consumed in the stomach is balanced and desirable for digestion and then absorption. Thus, the farther the food is from the desired temperature, the more discomfort and heaviness there will be in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are some people who do not consume too much in their lives. That is, they are balanced in their consumption, but there are some people who prepare more food than they consume and keep the rest in the refrigerator. Using cold leftovers is completely wrong and causes various side effects. Be.
Eating cold and prepared foods saves time. But instead it has serious consequences for people over the years. People who are accustomed to eating cold foods and often eat out of the house, a lot of damage to their health. This is because fatty foods or fast foods are not of good quality and are unhealthy. These foods are mostly fatty, fried, bulky and cheap and have many fans.
Side effects of cold foods
- Heart disease is associated with obesity, and eating cold foods because of its readiness causes obesity, which also increases the risk of heart disease.
- Excessive consumption of cold foods causes obesity, especially in children. Research has shown that when a food is consumed cold. Usually people eat more and it will cause obesity.
- One of the side effects of eating cold food in winter is that foods in winter will cause their vapors to rise to the head and descend from the nose, increasing the vapors in some parts of the body that are weaker. Like the respiratory system, the head and eyes can cause problems such as colds, coughs, colds, chest pains, headaches, nerve diseases and even strokes.
- Eating and consuming hot and cold foods in a short period of time or combining them together can cause problems for the teeth. For example, it causes cracking of tooth enamel and eventually tooth decay.
- Eating cold or very hot foods increases the risk of gastrointestinal cancers, especially esophageal cancer.
- Consumption of cold food causes heaviness and discomfort in the stomach. Because the stomach does more work to bring its temperature to the desired level.
Do not miss this content
What are the characteristics of healthy foods used in dai...
Eliminate one of the meals and its consequences for the body
اصول آشپزی بدون مصرف روغن
The best restaurant in Rasht
Several ways to prevent food mold
Allergenic foods and their symptoms
A few examples of the properties of vegetables along with...
The importance of using healthy food in the best restaurants
Ways to encourage and interest children in healthy eating
Properties of fig fruit + how to prepare some items that ...
7 Benefits of Drinking Coffee That Affect Your Health