A few cooking tricks that will help you
There are different methods and tricks in cooking. Applying a few of these tricks in cooking will help you gain more skills. And it helps you gain experience over time to make your food taste better. We enjoy eating foods with great taste. If you go to restaurants in Gilan, you will notice the variety of foods and their excellent taste, how it attracts people, it is enough to learn a few cooking tricks to notice the change in taste. Keep your promises too.
In fact, using only the best ingredients is not the only important element of cooking. Rather, how to use them properly and apply various tricks is one of the topics that help us to have a more delicious food. Here are some culinary tricks to help you cook a tastier meal:
Classification of flavors
- Use a variety of condiments in your food. Ingredients such as raisins, cumin, tomatoes, cinnamon and…
- Think of all the pieces of food as one piece of meat and taste them. When you combine the spiced pieces together, the flavors are mixed together.
- You can substitute mayonnaise with avocado, which is healthier, as a substitute for cream.
- Eat Vegetables Most herbs, such as coriander, dill, and basil, can be used to make a delicious salad instead of lettuce.
- Salt and vinegar are the basis of cooking. Many cooks believe that salt alone can clean dishes, and add vinegar if you want them to be cleaner.
A few examples of culinary tricks
- Dry the meat before cooking, you can soak the meat in salt for hours or even days. This helps the salt absorb the salt and moisture. This method makes the meat taste better after frying than salting the meat after cooking.
- Preheat the pan before adding oil, this will prevent the oil from burning. Also, instead of lowering the flame, remove the pan from the gas to reduce the heat of the flame. By doing this, you can reduce the heat without any problems.
- Do not forget eggs, eggs are a cheap source of protein. You can cook that delicious food in various ways.
A few practical tricks in cooking
- When cooking beans in a pot, add a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice to it, this will keep your dish white and the taste of beans will improve.
- If you are in a hurry and you want your pot water to boil faster, add a little salt to it.
- when you want to distinguish hot pepper from sweet, you can usually tell by its appearance how sharp it is; if it is small, pepper is usually faster. Or if the pepper is not fresh and has wrinkles and is dark in color, it is more spicy. Also, if the pepper is shiny, it is usually sharper. The smell of pepper can be seen as sharp. You can also reduce the sharpness by removing the seeds inside the pepper.
- If you want to have a great pot bottom, soak the bread a little so that it does not stick to the pot. To make the bottom of the pot more delicious, you can add a little salt and saffron to the hot oil.
- When using Omani lemon in food, instead of making a hole in it, it is better to cut it in half and remove the kernels so that the bitterness is removed by removing the kernels. Another thing to do is to soak the lemons in water the night before. Also, try not to use lemon powder as it will make your stew dull.
Other important points
- Never overfill the pan. If the frying pan is too full, the ingredients will not fry well and will melt when frying. If the amount of ingredients is too much, try frying them in two separate frying pans or twice.
- Add the grated garlic to the onions in the final stages of frying as it burns. To reduce the possibility of burns, it is better to chop the garlic finely.
- The use of fresh vegetables adds a unique flavor and aroma to food. Always use fresh vegetables instead of dried vegetables. Olive oil is also the best type of oil for cooking.
- You can add a little orange juice or orange juice to make the salad sauce delicious. To have a unique taste and aroma.
Reezhan Tourism Restaurant as the best restaurant in Rasht suggests you to always cook new food and do not be afraid of spoiling it! It makes you learn a lot. To enjoy cooking, wear comfortable clothes while cooking. Listen to soothing music and finally clean the table thoroughly.
Do not miss this content
History of the formation of restaurants
Foods consumed before bed + their effect on sleep quality
Decorating a variety of Persian and French dishes and the...
A few good drinks after a meal
The most important features that a good restaurant should...
The importance of using healthy food in the best restaurants
Familiarity with spices suitable for any food + important...
Skills needed to become a professional chef
The best restaurant in Rasht
Golden tips and trick of tasting grilled chicken
A few important points in choosing a restaurant in between